At Viu Aventura we have adapted all of our Adventure activities to your family needs so you can 100% experience and enjoy the most exciting and unforgettable Adventure experiences in Nature along with all the family
Adventure, fun and safety!
All of our adventures take place in controlled natural environments, with trained and specialised instructors with extensive experience in the sector, who will take care of your safety at all times. Since Viu Aventura was established in 2007, we have remained faithful to personalised and direct treatment of our clients, we commit to small groups and we have designed our own routes in order to offer you your “perfect” adventure and the best balance in terms of: duration, intensity and difficulty levels for each family profile.
100% Guaranteed activities!
The conditions offered by the Natural Environment can change and do so spontaneously, hence its beauty, but sometimes those conditions can comprise our safety on the same day of the activity. In the event of this possible situation, we always have an alternative plan in order to guarantee the success of your activities, and the 100% enjoyment of your Adventure.
Commitment to the Natural Environment!
Nature provides us with everything; pure air, incredible landscapes, spectacular mountains and valleys, cliffs and unspoiled beaches, impressive caves, fascinating varieties of flora and fauna, the cultural legacy of our ancestors... It connects with us in the most generous and healthy way in exchange for very little; leaving everything the way we found it when we leave. At Viu Aventura we encourage a commitment and responsibility towards the Natural Environment and make everyone a part of this in order to gain a little extra satisfaction and good vibes for having generously matched Nature.
20% for associates to FEFN (Spanish Federation of Numerous Families).
10% for families in general.
All five days since June, July, August and September.
Personal material necessary to participate (all levels):
With a minimum and basic material you can participate in all our family activities with total comfort and safety. The only essential is the footwear , which should consist of sports shoes or light hiking boots if you have,neoprene shoes, flip flops or similar are not valid as it is too light footwear to ensure the protection of our feet on rocky coastal and mountain terrain. The clothing has to be comfortable for you and the necessary according to the season, some complementary material such as a rain jacket , etc. will be recommended for the day you are going to do your activities if the weather forecast recommends it.
The refreshment will be light (energy bars, nuts, chocolate, etc.) for part-time activities (2 to 4 hours) and more consistent (snacks, lunch box, picnic, etc.) for full-time activities ( + 4 hours). For hydration the best thing is water but you can also bring complementary isotonic drinks, sodas and energy drinks are not recommended because of its high sugar content, which provides an immediate peak of energy but also a significant drop in energy after its brief period of time. effect.
The activity includes:
We will not charge you all the specific materials (technical material) necessary to perform the safe practice of our activities: helmets + harnesses + safety connectors + carabiners + specific backpacks + ropes + wetsuits and booties, etc. All materials are approved according to European regulations (EN), reviewed before carrying out the activities and in perfect condition for use.
Participating in the activities of Viu Aventura is very easy!
Just contact via E-mail, phone call, whatsap or Facebook and ask us for information to participate in the activity or activities that you most want, you will quickly receive the information requested and the details to confirm, book and carry out your activities. p>
Payment in cash:
Payment on the day the activity is performed.
Payment by bank transfer:
Pre-payment of 50% or for the entire activity.
This payment method guarantees advance reservations.
100% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 72 hours in advance of the activity.
50% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 48 hours in advance of the activity.
0% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 24 hours in advance of the activity.
100% of the total payment if the cancellation is due to force majeure that can be proven (illness, accident, delayed flight, public transport delays or other similar reasons) or the client may request the postponement of the activity to a date to be agreed, maintaining the pre-payment.
Once payment has been made for our activities, the client receives a ticket. The front of this contains the client’s personal details, price, ticket number, chosen activity, reservation date, activity date and authorisation for children under 18 years of age.
On the reverse of the ticket, there are Viu Aventura’s professional guarantees and details, as well as the legal conditions applicable to both parties (client and Viu Aventura).
All our guides are professionally accredited for the legal realization of the activity:
* Middle Grade Sports Technicians
* TAFAT .
* Sports Physical Activity Technician in the Natural Environment
* INEF .
* Registration in the Active Tourism register of the Balearic Government: DRIAT Registration number: TA / 57
* Authorization for the practice of Canyoning and hiking "Consellería de Medi Ambient": Exp. No. SEN: 158/18. Reg. No .: 4496
* Civil Liability Policy: insurance company Helvetia Swiss Company, policy number: M2R110003548
* Collective Accident Insurance Policy: with the company "Mutua General de Seguros", Policy number: 51236464
* Physical condition: not important at all. At Viu Aventura, we recommend a suitable activity for each type of client. Low (sedentary lifestyle), medium or high physical fitness, sports players, regular participants in adventure sports, children, families etc. Whatever the case, if the enthusiasm and motivation are there, we have a difficulty level for you in all our activities.
* Physical constraints: old injuries, joint or muscle limitations, prostheses or reliance on medication (for diabetes, asthma etc.) have no reason to be an obstacle to making the most of your adventure. You just need to let Viu Aventura know about them so that suitable preventive measures can be taken if necessary or so that we can analyse the situation and adapt the adventure activity based on the type of constraint.
* Age: there is no age limit for participating in our adventure activities. Under 18s must be authorised by a parent, relative or legal guardian.
* Personal supplies necessary for practising our adventure activities: For each activity, the most suitable clothing for each time of year is recommended. In general you will only need: trainers + comfortable clothing + personal items (sunglasses, sun cream, towel etc.)
* Viu Aventura does not take any responsibility if:
-The client is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
-If they are under the influence of any medication that may compromise their stability, reflexes or anything that may impact their capacity and they have not previously informed Viu Aventura.
-If the client suffers cardiovascular illnesses, they are pregnant, they suffer any injury or physical limitation that prevents them from performing the activity without health risks, if they wear a prosthesis, special glasses or contact lenses that prevent them from carrying out the activity without health risks, and they have not previously informed Viu Aventura.
It is an essential condition to comply with and respect the decisions of the Guide/s at all times even if they may seem inappropriate in the eyes of the participants.The main purpose of the Guide is prevention in order to take advantage of the controlled risk and not enter the danger zone.
Excitement and adrenaline can often blind us and we don’t realise that we are exceeding the safety limits. So that this doesn’t happen is why the Guide takes charge: they are aware of these invisible dangers, of what the route holds, of the number of participants in the group and the nature of each of them, of the distances to travel and the efforts to be made and measured out, of the climate and possible random changes, of the water currents in canyons and the sea, of possible hidden dangers underneath waterfalls in canyons or under the sea on the coast, of potentially slippery places, of unstable geological areas due to possible detachments or rock slides, of the possible dangers that may exist due to the activity of other groups in the same place, due to the existence of hyper-sensitive natural environments that must not be destroyed or altered, the geographical location at all times and the features of the place in case they