At Viu Aventura we offer you animated and fun "packs" of various adventure activities as a " Multi-adventure circuit ". It consists of a tour organized by several "stations" in which to perform an adventure activity, once completed the participants continue following a marked path in which they will overcome other activities, such as: Zip wires, Rope Bridge, Archery , Guidance, skills tests, etc.
The Multi-Adventure Circuits are organized from a minimum of 3 activities and we organize them in nature, on private or public farms, urban areas, in sports halls, inside hotels
They are aimed at all types of public: parties and birthdays, business incentives, bachelor parties, groups of friends, as a Adventure Raids, etc. The Multi-Adventure Circuits is a very fun and exciting option and have fun both in a small space and in large natural spaces, outdoors or in indoor areas, under the sun and in the rain, in summer or in winter, in "quiet plan" or in "warrior plan"... At Viu Aventura we offer you original and different ideas so that you can have a great time always enjoying the adventure.
The levels of difficulty are determined according to the type of participants that requests the Multi-adventure Circuit. The heights of the Zip Wires, Rope Bridges, Orienteering Tours, etc. are adjust it to the capabilities of the characteristics of the type of public that requests this activity; children, families, athletes, company incentive, etc.
Designed so that anybody can experience this adventure without a problem.
The main objective is to discovery the experience, have fun and enjoy with friends an exciting adventure day.
No sporting ability or prior experience of any kind is required.
Technical abilities or a particular physical condition are not required.
It´s ideal to enjoy with family, friends, athletes, young people, etc.
The groups that request this Multi-Adventure Activity can choose the activities that they like most from the menu of the Technical Data sheet.
The Circuits of MultiAventura can be organized in nature, on the coast, in urban areas and in inner pavilions.
Type of activity: Outdoor Adventure / Indoor Adventure.
Activities carried out: Rappelling / Climbing / Zip Wiring / Archery / Orientation Circuit / Rope Bridges / Skill Games.
Maximum number of participants per group: Ask
Activity duration: depending on the client's will. From 3 hours, to full day.
Areas where the activity is performed: The whole island.
Time of year: All year.
Schedule: available every day on the schedule (7/7), morning and afternoon sessions.
Minimum age to be able to participate: Ask.
Difficulty: for all people and ages.
Experienced people in adventure sports and activities.
Team work-Team Building.
Clubs and Associations.
On budget. According to number of participants, ages, number of activities, etc.
Personal supplies necessary for participating (all levels):
Trainers (sandals or similar footwear are not permitted).
Food and drink.
The activity includes:
All necessary technical materials for safely performing the activity.
Payment in cash:
Payment on the day the activity is performed.
Payment by bank transfer:
Pre-payment of 50% or for the entire activity.
This payment method guarantees advance reservations.
100% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 72 hours in advance of the activity.
50% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 48 hours in advance of the activity.
0% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 24 hours in advance of the activity.
100% of the total payment if the cancellation is due to force majeure that can be proven (illness, accident, delayed flight, public transport delays or other similar reasons) or the client may request the postponement of the activity to a date to be agreed, maintaining the pre-payment.
Once payment has been made for our activities, the client receives a ticket. The front of this contains the client’s personal details, price, ticket number, chosen activity, reservation date, activity date and authorisation for children under 18 years of age.
On the reverse of the ticket, there are Viu Aventura’s professional guarantees and details, as well as the legal conditions applicable to both parties (client and Viu Aventura).
All our guides are professionally accredited for the legal realization of the activity:
* Middle Grade Sports Technicians
* TAFAT .
* Sports Physical Activity Technician in the Natural Environment
* INEF .
* Registration in the Active Tourism register of the Balearic Government: DRIAT Registration number: TA / 57
* Authorization for the practice of Canyoning and hiking "Consellería de Medi Ambient": Exp. No. SEN: 158/18. Reg. No .: 4496
* Civil Liability Policy: insurance company Helvetia Swiss Company, policy number: M2R110003548
* Collective Accident Insurance Policy: with the company "Mutua General de Seguros", Policy number: 51236464
* Physical condition: not important at all. At Viu Aventura, we recommend a suitable activity for each type of client. Low (sedentary lifestyle), medium or high physical fitness, sports players, regular participants in adventure sports, children, families etc. Whatever the case, if the enthusiasm and motivation are there, we have a difficulty level for you in all our activities.
* Physical constraints: old injuries, joint or muscle limitations, prostheses or reliance on medication (for diabetes, asthma etc.) have no reason to be an obstacle to making the most of your adventure. You just need to let Viu Aventura know about them so that suitable preventive measures can be taken if necessary or so that we can analyse the situation and adapt the adventure activity based on the type of constraint.
* Age: there is no age limit for participating in our adventure activities. Under 18s must be authorised by a parent, relative or legal guardian.
* Personal supplies necessary for practising our adventure activities: For each activity, the most suitable clothing for each time of year is recommended. In general you will only need: trainers + comfortable clothing + personal items (sunglasses, sun cream, towel etc.)
* Viu Aventura does not take any responsibility if:
-The client is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
-If they are under the influence of any medication that may compromise their stability, reflexes or anything that may impact their capacity and they have not previously informed Viu Aventura.
-If the client suffers cardiovascular illnesses, they are pregnant, they suffer any injury or physical limitation that prevents them from performing the activity without health risks, if they wear a prosthesis, special glasses or contact lenses that prevent them from carrying out the activity without health risks, and they have not previously informed Viu Aventura.
It is an essential condition to comply with and respect the decisions of the Guide/s at all times even if they may seem inappropriate in the eyes of the participants.The main purpose of the Guide is prevention in order to take advantage of the controlled risk and not enter the danger zone.
Excitement and adrenaline can often blind us and we don’t realise that we are exceeding the safety limits. So that this doesn’t happen is why the Guide takes charge: they are aware of these invisible dangers, of what the route holds, of the number of participants in the group and the nature of each of them, of the distances to travel and the efforts to be made and measured out, of the climate and possible random changes, of the water currents in canyons and the sea, of possible hidden dangers underneath waterfalls in canyons or under the sea on the coast, of potentially slippery places, of unstable geological areas due to possible detachments or rock slides, of the possible dangers that may exist due to the activity of other groups in the same place, due to the existence of hyper-sensitive natural environments that must not be destroyed or altered, the geographical location at all times and the features of the place in case they