At Viu Aventura, we put up over 100 zip wires per year of all kinds: over the sea, in urban and natural areas, as a single activity or as an addition to others, for children, adults, at parties of all kinds (hen/stag parties, birthdays, company incentives, regional parties... or any other idea that you could think of). Adventure, leisure, fun, emotion, adrenaline, experience... we have a zip wire for everyone!
People experienced in adventure sports and activities.
Team work/team building. Stag/hen parties.
Clubs and associations.
Please ask for a quote
A quote will be provided depending on the number of participants, location of the facilities, type of group, activity duration, etc.
Personal supplies necessary for participating (all levels):
Food and drink.
The activity includes:
All necessary technical materials for safely performing the activity (helmets + individual safety equipment).
Payment in cash:
Payment on the day the activity is performed.
Payment by bank transfer:
Pre-payment of 50% or for the entire activity.
This payment method guarantees advance reservations.
100% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 72 hours in advance of the activity.
50% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 48 hours in advance of the activity.
0% of the total payment if the cancellation is more than 24 hours in advance of the activity.
100% of the total payment if the cancellation is due to force majeure that can be proven (illness, accident, delayed flight, public transport delays or other similar reasons) or the client may request the postponement of the activity to a date to be agreed, maintaining the pre-payment.
Once payment has been made for our activities, the client receives a ticket. The front of this contains the client’s personal details, price, ticket number, chosen activity, reservation date, activity date and authorisation for children under 18 years of age.
On the reverse of the ticket, there are Viu Aventura’s professional guarantees and details, as well as the legal conditions applicable to both parties (client and Viu Aventura).
All our guides are professionally accredited for the legal realization of the activity:
* Middle Grade Sports Technicians
* TAFAT .
* Sports Physical Activity Technician in the Natural Environment
* INEF .
* Registration in the Active Tourism register of the Balearic Government: DRIAT Registration number: TA / 57
* Authorization for the practice of Canyoning and hiking "Consellería de Medi Ambient": Exp. No. SEN: 158/18. Reg. No .: 4496
* Civil Liability Policy: insurance company Helvetia Swiss Company, policy number: M2R110003548
* Collective Accident Insurance Policy: with the company "Mutua General de Seguros", Policy number: 51236464
* Physical condition: not important at all. At Viu Aventura, we recommend a suitable activity for each type of client. Low (sedentary lifestyle), medium or high physical fitness, sports players, regular participants in adventure sports, children, families etc. Whatever the case, if the enthusiasm and motivation are there, we have a difficulty level for you in all our activities.
* Physical constraints: old injuries, joint or muscle limitations, prostheses or reliance on medication (for diabetes, asthma etc.) have no reason to be an obstacle to making the most of your adventure. You just need to let Viu Aventura know about them so that suitable preventive measures can be taken if necessary or so that we can analyse the situation and adapt the adventure activity based on the type of constraint.
* Age: there is no age limit for participating in our adventure activities. Under 18s must be authorised by a parent, relative or legal guardian.
* Personal supplies necessary for practising our adventure activities: For each activity, the most suitable clothing for each time of year is recommended. In general you will only need: trainers + comfortable clothing + personal items (sunglasses, sun cream, towel etc.)
* Viu Aventura does not take any responsibility if:
-The client is under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
-If they are under the influence of any medication that may compromise their stability, reflexes or anything that may impact their capacity and they have not previously informed Viu Aventura.
-If the client suffers cardiovascular illnesses, they are pregnant, they suffer any injury or physical limitation that prevents them from performing the activity without health risks, if they wear a prosthesis, special glasses or contact lenses that prevent them from carrying out the activity without health risks, and they have not previously informed Viu Aventura.
It is an essential condition to comply with and respect the decisions of the Guide/s at all times even if they may seem inappropriate in the eyes of the participants.The main purpose of the Guide is prevention in order to take advantage of the controlled risk and not enter the danger zone.
Excitement and adrenaline can often blind us and we don’t realise that we are exceeding the safety limits. So that this doesn’t happen is why the Guide takes charge: they are aware of these invisible dangers, of what the route holds, of the number of participants in the group and the nature of each of them, of the distances to travel and the efforts to be made and measured out, of the climate and possible random changes, of the water currents in canyons and the sea, of possible hidden dangers underneath waterfalls in canyons or under the sea on the coast, of potentially slippery places, of unstable geological areas due to possible detachments or rock slides, of the possible dangers that may exist due to the activity of other groups in the same place, due to the existence of hyper-sensitive natural environments that must not be destroyed or altered, the geographical location at all times and the features of the place in case they